Printed circuit board engineering & manufacture
Gemini Tec has provided printed circuit boards to its customers since 1978. We are highly experienced in all aspects of PCB manufacturing and engineering, having owned and managed a PCB manufacturing facility for 25 years.
Our knowledge base and in-house technical expertise will ensure this core component is manufactured correctly and to specification.
Our in-house engineering team use BARCO U-CAM tooling software to generate the PCB tools. We ensure the PCB data passes numerous checks (DRC, DFM and netlist check) including verification of the impedance layer stack up and raw material selection.
We are fully conversant with a full range of PCB technologies from standard rigid multilayer boards to flex-rigid boards. We can manufacture from standard technology to HDI products, with laser drilling and flat/filled via technology. Our experienced engineers understand the necessary requirements for both PCB manufacture and assembly.
In addition to data engineering we off a full reverse engineering and artwork scanning service direct from our facility.
Our core competencies in PCB manufacturing technology are:
- IPC Class 2 or 3 & AS9100.
- Quick turn PCB manufacture from 3 working days.
- Small, medium and large volume from Asia Pacific (from 5 days working days)
- High mix capability, high technology & quick-turn.
- Multilayer technology 4-40 layers, controlled impedance, mechanical/laser drilling, LDI printing.
- Min Line width/spacing(mil): 2.5/2.5 with hole aspect ratio of up to 20:1
- PCB laminates, High Tg FR4, HR370, IS410, P95, Rogers, Taconic, Arlon.
- Surface finishes including HASL, ENIG, ENEPIG, Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin, Gold edge connector, OSP, Lead Free HAL.
- Full reverse engineering service & Artwork scanning service.
The quality of the raw PCB is critical to any assembly operation and the quality of the final product. Stringent controls are in place to check PCB inventory, such 2D mechanical inspection, FAI, micro-section, destructive testing and solder flow testing prior to assembly to ensure complete product conformance.
Our customers choose to benefit from both our technical expertise and commercial leverage to provide PCB raw materials.
If you need advice on complex PCB manufacturing, contact us. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444