PCB artwork scanning & reverse engineering
Since 1980 Gemini have used BARCO scanning hardware & software to reverse engineer 'Artworks' into electronic data. As Europe's largest scanning bureau we have vast experience in providing customers with clean & optimised data for manufacture.
Our customers include OEM's and PCB manufactures.
Artworks and actual PCB's can be scanned and engineered into Gerber data. The re-engineering of films/PCB's to Gerber data is cost effective and accurate.
- Experienced engineers conversant with circuit board production.
- Full Gerber/DPF re-creation suitable for any tooling system, using BARCO Graphics.
- Scanning of bare PCB boards to Gerber data
- Scanning of PCB's and converted to CAD data.
- Scanning of populated PCB's to Gerber data.
- Scanning of artworks to Gerber data.
- Scanning of diazo films to Gerber data.
- Perfect layer-to-layer registration, snapped to the drill centres.
- Re-engineered data eliminates manufacturing problems.
If you need technical assistance with engineering data or PCB's for manufacture or long term storage contact us on Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444