Gemini Tec, the leading innovators in CEM manufacture, is a privately owned company with strong core values and a focused approach to long-term sustainability. Overseeing the strategic vision of the company, Managing Director and co-founder, Adam Harsant, is supported by 60 staff offering comprehensive sub-contract electronics manufacturing, from our 30,000 sqft. production facility in North Hampshire, UK.
Providing our professional services to the electronics market for over 40 years, we have recently undergone a strategic programme of investment to remain at the forefront of the industry and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Through commitment in long term investment our factory is equipped with world class processing capability and is amongst the best available in the UK.
Gemini Tec core values:
- Open, transparent and mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers
- Consistency of quality through our products and service
- Sustainable business ethics to ensure longevity for our teams
- Proudly conducting all our manufacturing within the UK.
Innovation is at the heart of what we do and has been from the inception of our business. We have an enviable client portfolio which includes many leading UK technology companies that trust us to deliver the highest quality and technically advanced PCBs for their applications.
We work with customers in the following sectors:
- Transportation (Track, rail, ticketing systems for global OEM)
- Automotive/Motorsport (On vehicle parts for T1)
- Mobile & Wireless Communications (IOT, routers, radio systems, RFID tags)
- Medical (Wearable devices & life sciences)
- Aviation & Defence (Global OEM's)
- Robotics & automation (Advanced industry 4.0 technology)
- Audio (Prestigious equipment for UK branded manufactures)
- Imaging & Sensing (Global OEM's)
- Oil & Gas (Metering & down-hole applications for global OEM's)
- Semiconductor (Complex validation systems and modules)
- Leading R&D & VC start-up operations (applications with complex PCBA's, including space, flight & cyber security)
Our passionate teams deliver a world class service, are committed to providing the highest quality products and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. If you would like to discuss your project or visit our industry leading facility, please contact us on +44 (0) 1252 333 444