Gemini Tec is also known as 'G-Tec', we've been an innovative service provider since 1978. We are a privately owned family business with strong core values and a focused approach to long-term sustainability. The daily operations and leadership is conducted through Managing Director and founding family owner Adam Harsant.
Our reputation was originally established in providing rapid PCBA prototypes, as we still do today. In more recent years the business has developed and adapted into a full CEM operation. We supply a fully comprehensive sub-contract electronics manufacturing service from our highly organised production facility in North Hampshire, UK.
As of 2020 Gemini Tec now have over 60 staff, including technical engineers, design, QA and finance, who work closely with our dedicated and loyal IPC qualified production technicians.
Through our commitment to long term investment, our factory is equipped with world class processing capability.
In fact in 2007, Gemini Tec were the first UK CEM to adopt solder jet printing technology across its entire operation, to provide unrivalled product quality and reliability. In 2018 we were the first UK CEM to adopt Asscon's fully in-line vapour phase reflow soldering technology, to further support complex product manufacturing. Significant investment in our operation allows us to support a diverse range of customers who require surface mount PCBA related products.
Gemini Tec ethics and core values.
- Open and transparent relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Consistency in product and service quality.
- Sustainable business ethics to ensure longevity for our staff and our customers.
- Proudly conducting all our manufacturing operations in the UK.
With over four decades of experience in sub-contract electronic manufacturing we provide our services to a wide wide range of customers, including globally recognised brands and market leaders.
Gemini Tec typical customers and market sectors.
- Transportation (Track, rail, ticketing systems for global OEM)
- Automotive/Motorsport (On vehicle parts and equipment for tier 1)
- Mobile & Wireless Communications (IOT, routers, radio systems, RFID tags)
- Medical (Wearable devices & life sciences)
- Aviation & Defence (Global OEM's)
- Robotics & Automation (Advanced industry 4.0 technology)
- Audio (Prestigious equipment for UK branded manufactures)
- Imaging & Sensing (Global OEM's)
- Oil & Gas (Metering & down-hole applications global OEM's)
- Semiconductor (Complex validation system and modules)
- Numerous leading R&D & VC start-up operations (applications with complex PCBA's, including space, flight & cyber security)
If you are looking to work with a new CEM, we strongly recommend a visit to our superbly equipped facility to fully appreciate the environment, technology and expertise we deliver.
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444 or download our e-brochure G-Tec CEM Services.pdf