Gemini Tec Ltd provide contract electronic manufacturing services. Operating with 60 employees across 30,000 sqft our factory is configured for high mix and complex surface mount PCBA products.
Our service is agile and responsive, supporting customers with PCB design, prototyping and NPI to full production. Our commitment in world class PCBA processing capability allows us to support a range of PCBA products, including highly complex surface mount (SMT), high thermal mass products, flex, flex-rigid & RF board assemblies.
Full CEM services available:
- PCB assembly services for rapid NPI orders.
- PCB assembly services for small to medium volume production.
- Conformal coating.
- Cable assemblies.
- Functional test and validation.
- Box build manufacturing.
- PCB layout with Altium design tools.
- Repair & service.
- Added value service provider.
We work closely with our customers to help them overcome the various challenges during the design, prototype and NPI phase, before transitioning into our fully optimised production service. Production orders and contracts can vary in scope from PCBA products to a full box build and test service.
We typically provide batch sizes from 2 pcs to 5000 pcs, with some products extending to 20,000 p/a inclusive of a full box build and test service.
Our manufacturing capability is amongst the very best available in the UK to provide a consistent and high level of product quality and service. All our manufacturing is conducted from our superbly equipped UK based facility.
Highlights of our facility:
- Experienced IPC trained staff.
- Highly organised with digital integration.
- IPC Class 3 build standards.
- Superbly equipped with PCBA processing technology.
- Impeccably clean environment.
- Secure facility using CCTV and controlled access.
- 100% UK made with full IP protection.
Download a short overview about our sub-contract PCB manufacturing services here: G-Tec CEM Services.pdf
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail, or arrange a visit to our production facility. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444