Gemini Tec Ltd provide contract manufacturing services, best suited to complex and high mix surface mount PCBA hardware and products.
Our service is agile and responsive to support customers through the prototype and NPI phase and our factory is configured for high mix production orders and contracts. We produce a range of batch sizes from 2 pcs to 5000 pcs, with specific products reaching volumes of 10,000 to 20,000 units per year. Our services will suit customers who require populated PCBA products ready for integration and fully manufactured and tested products ready for distribution.
We continually invest in world class processing capability to manufacture a wide variety of PCBA products, including highly complex SMT & RF board assemblies.
Full CEM services available:
- PCB assembly services for rapid NPI orders.
- PCB assembly services for small to medium volume production.
- Conformal coating.
- Cable assemblies.
- Functional test and validation.
- Box build manufacturing.
- PCB layout with Altium design tools.
- Repair & service.
- Added value service provider.
We work closely with our customers to help them overcome the various challenges during the design, prototype and NPI phase, before transitioning to fully optimised production.
Production orders and contracts can vary in scope, from PCBA products to a full box build and test service. We deliver a consistent level of product quality and service, with all manufacturing proudly conducted at our UK based facility.
Some of the highlights of our facility:
- Experienced IPC trained staff.
- Highly organised with digital integration.
- IPC Class 3 build standards.
- Superbly equipped with PCBA processing technology.
- Impeccably clean environment.
- Secure facility with CCTV and controlled access.
- 100% UK made with full IP protection.
Download a short overview about our sub-contract PCB manufacturing services here: G-Tec CEM Services.pdf
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail, or arrange a visit to our production facility. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444