We provide contract manufacturing services best suited to complex and high mix surface mount electronic products.
Our service is both agile and responsive, supporting customers with PCB design, prototype and NPI orders. When product development has been completed, we transition into small to medium volume production orders. Our typical batch sizes range from 2 pcs to 5000 pcs and we support contracts with volumes in the region of 15,000 pcs per year.
Using world class PCBA processing technology, we can supply populated PCBA products or a fully manufactured product ready for integration or distribution.
- PCB assembly services for rapid NPI orders.
- PCB assembly services for small to medium volume production.
- Conformal coating.
- Cable assemblies.
- Functional test and validation.
- Box build manufacturing.
- PCB layout with Altium design tools.
We work closely with our customers to add value when adopting a sub-contract manufacturing process. We help overcome the various challenges during the prototype/NPI phase ahead of fully optimised production orders.
We deliver consistent product quality and conformance, with all our manufacturing completed at our Hampshire UK based facility.
- Highly organised with digital integration.
- IPC Class 3 build standards.
- Superbly equipped with PCBA processing technology.
- Impeccably clean environment.
- Secure facility with CCTV and controlled access.
- UK made with full IP protection.
Download a short overview about our sub-contract PCB manufacturing services here: G-Tec CEM Services.pdf
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail, or arrange a visit to our production facility. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444