Staff and recruitment during & after COVID-19.
Gemini are preparing for business after the lock down period ceases and have roles that span across our entire CEM operation, as we look to expand during 2020 & 2021 and beyond.
We are opening a new HQ and operations centre in Hampshire, together with increasing our production capacity - adding a further 9000 Sqft and 2 new surface mount machines. We're actively looking to engage directly with potential employees to find the right fit with our business.
Gemini Tec is a privately owned business operating from modern and superbly equipped facilities in Aldershot, North Hampshire. We employ a loyal and dedicated workforce and enjoy extremely high employee retention rates.
Whilst we have over 40 years heritage in manufacturing, our culture and visions are modern and forward thinking. We always look to develop and nurture our staff and promote from within to deliver employee progression within the business.
We have staff working full time, part time and flexible hours, enjoying longevity with excellent rates of pay. Staff benefits include paid over-time, shift allowances, generous holiday entitlement, pension contributions and more. We also have ample free parking at our secure facility.
If you are working in the following areas, please contact us. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Technical & Pre-Production: Planning engineers, setting production workflow, works orders, technical engineering with customer support.
- Assembly: Soldering and assembly of PCBA products with PTH & SMT components to IPC standards. The scope includes cables and small mechanical items.
- Surface Mount Technicians: Working within our class leading SMT department, operating Mycronic SMT placement equipment & vapour phase reflow ovens.
- Commercial Roles: Commercial Manager & Senior Business Development.
- Purchasing: Buying clerks and buyers to assist in MRP transactions, material costing, raising purchase orders and interfacing with our suppliers.
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1252 333 444 or contact us via this website.
You can link to our CV library page where we often post more details, Current vacancies but contact us in the first instance.
Please note: We only work with approved recruitment agencies.