We have over 40 year's experience in schematic capture and PCB layout and offer extensive knowledge to support your custom PCB designs with Altium design tools. We complete a wide range of PCB designs including DDR3 for high-density PCB layout. Our professional PCB layout and PCB design service with Altium is available on demand and conducted by highly experienced layout engineers on-site in Aldershot.
We fully understand all the unique requirements for the blank PCB manufacture and PCB assembly process providing a smooth transition through prototype, NPI and production. We ensure your product can move into manufacture without any delays, oversights or technical constraints.
Our knowledge of the bare PCB production process allows us to optimise the layout with best practices first time. From RF to high-speed digital boards, our engineer's work directly with our customers through the various stages of placement and routing to ensure all the requirements of the design are fully understood and implemented.
Our Altium PCB design service includes full consideration for signal integrity (SI) and mechanical constraints with 3D models for mechanical checking. We generate a full data pack for production engineering, including Gerber data, drill drawings, assembly drawings & ODB++ for fast accurate tooling. Our clients retain all relevant IP and master design files.
Key features of our Altium PCB layout service.
- Gemini Tec deliver over 40 years of real experience.
- Altium design tools.
- Schematic capture service to layout.
- Manually routed PCBs/SPECCTRA auto-routing assistance.
- PCB technologies include rigid and flex-rigid printed circuit boards.
- Design types include analogue, RF and high-speed digital circuits.
- Impedance controlled & layer stack up considerations.
- DDR 3, incorporating virtual via and net constraints.
- Differential/balanced pairs & bus routing.
- Signal integrity analysis (SI) & 3D models.
- DFA - Design for assembly/manufacture, supported by on-site services.
- Full manufacturing data-pack generation.
PCB layouts completed by Gemini Tec fast track through our production facility, de-risking from technical misunderstanding or communication delays. Our SMT assembly facility in Aldershot has world-class SMT processing capability, suitable for high technology surface mount products. We consider your product requirements from end application to life-cycle, to ensure our approach is suitable for cost effective and reliable assembly, manufacture and test.
For more information on PCB design and PCB layout with Altium design tools contact us directly on +44 (0) 1252 333 444