We provide contract manufacturing services best suited to complex and high mix surface mount electronic products.
Our service is agile and responsive to support customers from initial PCB design and rapid prototype & NPI orders, before transitioning to small to medium production. Our typical manufacturing batch sizes range from 2 to 5000 units per run, and we support customers with annual volumes of C15K per year.
Using world class processing technology we supply populated PCBA products or fully manufactured and tested products, ready for distribution.
- PCB assembly services for rapid NPI orders.
- PCB assembly services for small to medium volume production.
- Conformal coating.
- Cable assemblies.
- Functional test and validation.
- Box build manufacturing.
- PCB layout with Altium design tools.
We work closely with our customers to add value when adopting a sub-contract manufacturing process. We help overcome the various challenges during the prototype/NPI phase ahead of fully optimised production orders.
We deliver consistent product quality and conformance, with all our manufacturing completed at our Hampshire UK based facility.
- Highly organised with digital integration.
- IPC Class 3 build standards.
- Superbly equipped with PCBA processing technology.
- Impeccably clean environment.
- Secure with full IP protection.
Download a short overview about our sub-contract PCB manufacturing services here: G-Tec CEM Services.pdf
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail, or arrange a visit to our production facility. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444