Gemini Tec is also known as 'G-Tec', we've been an innovative service provider since 1978. We are a privately owned and managed family business with strong core values and a focused approach to long-term sustainability.
Our reputation was originally established in providing rapid PCBA prototypes, as we still do today. In more recent years the business has developed and adapted into a full CEM operation.
Daily operations and strategic leadership is conducted through Managing Director Adam Harsant, supported by Operations Director Gavin Hughes-Keast and a team of over 55 dedicated specialist technicians and engineers.
We supply a fully comprehensive range of services in sub-contract electronics manufacturing and our facility is highly organised and equipped with world class process capability to support a wide range of customers and products.
Our core values.
- Open and transparent relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Consistency in product and service quality.
- Sustainable business ethics to ensure longevity for our staff and our customers.
Our long-term approach to investment ensures we can support our customers with the very latest in manufacturing technology. We were the first UK CEM to adopt the solder jet printing across its entire SMT operation and provide unrivalled quality, speed and reliability to our manufacturing process.
Our customer types and market sectors.
With over four decades of experience in sub-contract electronic manufacturing we provide our services to a wide wide range of customers, including globally recognised brands and market leaders.
- Transportation (Track, rail, ticketing systems)
- Automotive/Motorsport (On vehicle parts and equipment for tier 1)
- Mobile & Wireless Communications (IOT, routers, radio systems, RFID tags)
- Medical (Wearable devices, life sciences)
- Aviation & Defence (Global OEM's)
- Robotics & Automation (Advanced industry 4.0 technology)
- Audio (Prestigious equipment for UK branded manufactures)
- Imaging & Sensing (Global OEM's)
- Oil & Gas (Metering & down-hole applications global OEM's)
- Semiconductor (Complex validation system and modules)
- Numerous leading R&D & Start-Up operations (Cutting edge applications with complex PCBA builds, including Space flight equipment)
If you are seeking to work with a new CEM, we strongly recommend a visit to our superbly equipped facility to fully appreciate the environment, technology and expertise we deliver.
Contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements in more detail. Tel +44 (0) 1252 333 444